Translate

Friday, September 4, 2015

Seeing the Truth


This commercial came on tv the other night and I couldn't help but feel so drawn to it.  This is exactly how I was coming out into the world at 18 years old.  I had no clue as to what I was doing and thought the world was a good place.

In all my dealings with narcs I had no idea what was going on.  I like the commercial as it shows how he chose to see the evil as just a beautiful balloon parade.

Awakening to the truth has helped me escape from a torturous "family vacation" just recently.  Oh it did plague us but not to the extent that it would have.  I was invited at the final hour as a way of keeping me unsettled, I know that now.  In the past, I shudder to think that I would have went.

Narcs still attack me, but its not the same anymore.  Armed with knowledge I can now protect myself.  Truth has been the saving grace.  I hope more people can awaken to it.

The commercial is only 30 seconds long.  It is humorous to the rest of society but for me it is so accurate to what I had to live through.

No comments:

Post a Comment