Translate

Sunday, November 8, 2015

"Watch, watch"



I made a very interesting observation about my self the other day, and I want to share it.  I was having to walk through a wooded area, where tripping was a very distinct possibility, for I trip more than normal people.  I have fallen down a whole lot in my life, and it seems that my mind tends to go blank every now and again.

When I was walking through the woods, I could feel this fear, this panic overwhelm me.  I could hear this voice saying, "Watch, watch, watch."  Of course no one was there saying that, but this I could actually feel.  As much as I resented the voice, it felt like I was going to fall down directly on my face, for I hadn't heeded the wonderful "advice".

But there was something different about that voice.  I tended to hear that voice over and over again through my life, right from my childhood, into my adulthood even, and it was always telling me what to do.

You see, sigh, I having a hard time just going with my emotions here.  I was born believing that I was defunct, screwed up, and mother's parenting was to teach me, to take over, for I was actually born a horrible person.  Now I know we all have a sin nature, something I have as well, but I actually grew up believing there was something that was so horrible about me, its hard to explain.  I was born believing that I was not ever to trust myself.

Now I don't know how this lines up with Christianity.  I get so screwed up there as well.  I have one theory though.  Even though the others are taught to trust God and not themselves, they still have to have a basis in who they are in order to do that.  We come to God as a big nothing, yes, be we still have to have an awareness of who we are, an essence of it.

I know I am not explaining this one very well.  These feelings have no words, I just never felt like I was anything, not even anything worth Jesus dying for, you see what I mean?  I accepted his salvation promise, but am I even worthy of it?  Of course Christianity teaches that we are not worthy, but does it actually teach that we are worms, for I always felt that way, like I was less than a worm. For that worm crawling about has a whole life purpose, a mission, its important to make those holes, to aerate the ground, so plants can grow.  But I had no purpose.

Small fleeting parts of me did exist though.  But I had challenges to overcome that I know now in my awakened state, that no one else had.  It is impossible.  I was given a life that was impossible.  Even facing all this right now, is impossible.  The deep pain, oh why did God give me this?  I still look for the hand of God in all this.  All I know is that he is not overwrought like I am, he gets it all, I do not.

I don't want to have to face this pain.  Why should I?  I almost feel like at times I'm buried alive.  I'm scared of things, I'm scared of life.  I have hateful messages going through my brain.  I am massively angry.  This anger I can't bear at times.  How the hell did I end up here?  No one has felt the way I did.  Not the Jews with the crap they went through, for unless they didn't come from loving families, I would be grateful to exchange places with them.  I know it sounds horrible for me to say this and I risk getting the belt for that one, but that is what I actually feel.  This is not intended to hurt anyone. She stole my identity, my life, and its hard to get through.  For being an engulfed daughter I feel like I am entitled to say what ever I want to.  And even the entitlement I feel awful about.  I take certain liberties because I can, I'm allowed, you have not lived what I lived, you go back to your sweet little mind, you have not lived in a horror story.

I know I am not supposed to believe that I am to face all this alone.  God said that He would always be with me.  But I don't know how he can, he is so Holy, he can't even go near sin, it burns in His presence, and that is what I am, a product of sin.  Even reaching forth and accepting Jesus, and it feels like at times Jesus would turn his back on me.  This is too horrible to comprehend.

I don't know why I got on that God track.  I'm not blaming Him.  I just feel so different, you know, that part of me thinks God is horrified at me, but in another way, I know he is not surprised.  So I struggle with that.

It was strange.  I sat in many therapists offices, and they could not tell me what was wrong.  They would even get to the point where they think I'm normal, and start just talking to me like normal.  I hated that, for I knew then that I wasn't going to get any help.  And the thing that plagued me felt like it was just in my mind.

Struggle, struggle, that's the way to go through life.  Have you ever felt that you just don't want to get out of bed, where you are going to work and you have to struggle again, that everyone bullies you, and they are kind to everyone else.

When I found out about narcissism, it was someone played this huge joke on me.  For sure, I would have been able to lay out come up with a plan of recovery on my own, and I would love to have had to do this at a much younger age.

I am a little curious about narcissism.  Trouble is, there is no proper explanation, it doesn't exist. Hateful, horrible people, some have been my best friends.  I, oh my Gosh, I can't even take this, my whole life I've been conned.  And I lay buried alive, but I'm not supposed to believe that I was buried alive.

So now, getting back to this "watch, watch."  Was I not supposed to believe that is what a loving parent does?  Yes, they do, but there was something else, some other message, that made me believe that I was just garbage.  That I was no good, that I was born no good.

Even my last ex-husband used to do this to me.  "Watch, watch."  When we were in the Walmart, he was always on my back about bumping into people, that I was offensive, watch what I say, do this, don't do that.  Omgosh, how did he even know that mother used to do the same thing to me?  How did he know?  And he just followed suit and did the same thing that she did.

Now here's the horror.  I was supposed to just tell the whole lot of them to f*** off.  That I was not doing anything wrong, that I was not bumping into people, but I was bumping into people because of the constant badgering.

This is why it takes me so long to shop.  I have to watch carefully, its hard.  My current hubby, has this hard time with me.  He doesn't say "watch, watch."  but what he does say is that he wants to go now.  Why does he not say, "watch, watch."  Does he not care about me?  Does he not worry that I'll be bumping into others?  Why does he not tell me how to talk?  Does he not care enough to?

He feels colder a little more removed that I'm used to.  I always feel like I could get killed in an accident and he'll just go on with life.  I feel like he doesn't care.  I feel like if I was to shake him up in a blender he would come out the exact same as he is now.  If I explain things to him, he doesn't get it, he's stupid.

Well, I think I covered a lot here.  I think this is my most favorite posting.  Gotta press the publish button, I'm afraid of the comments, so please be kind.

12 comments:

  1. The only problem I have with god is of all the places he could have put me he put me with my parents. That said, I think on judgement day he owes me a bit of latitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once asked God for a rerun. I don't believe in reincarnation but I would like to know what life in a normal body would be like and with a loving family. Wonder what God thought of that. The bible says to those much has been given more will be expected...[I'm paraphrasing here]

      Delete
  2. You know, me too, and I can't help it I feel so sad. Why would he even allow this, I don't know. When I needed him he was there, but why did he let this happen. He helped me with all the little things, you know the symptoms, but the cause of it all, He didn't. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are suffering for the sins of others. They chose it not God. That is how I explain it to myself.

      Delete
  3. You know that thing about the foot prints in the sand? I have a feeling when he explains the time there was only one set of prints was when he saw my mother coming and saved himself instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking of foot prints in the sand. Ok, lol, thats funny, I know I'm not supposed to laugh at that, but whats the point if I'm not authentic with God? My feelings are my feelings. We can dread them, even hate them but they are still there.

    But God is not shocked by all this. I just know that. Its ok to feel mad at him right? I mean, maybe we are not supposed to be so angry at him, none of this is his fault. But He can do anything, nothing can stop Him. Its just how I feel right now.

    He wants to fix this, He will, but it will come as a burning fire that none can escape, I guess that's why he's not ready for that yet. He's not afraid of your mother, or my mother, and they will cry like little babies in his presence. And they won't get any mercy. Actually, your mother is probably doing that now.

    I don't know, don't know, I felt hurt, I felt scared, God was there. But he could have stopped the whole thing. I guess I just keep going on, maybe this is part of the process. I'm scared for my eternal salvation, lots of realists are. We are seeing revelation unfold, the world doesn't even know it. The churches are teaching us to love everyone, and they don't know, they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted something one time where if god wanted blind faith from me he wouldn't have given me such a horrid lot in life. He could have put me anywhere across the street ....anywhere
    I have a Stephan King quote I will try to find.
    “When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to work my way through the idea of human suffering and there was a lot of the reading of the book of Job. I believe Satan has brought a lot of bad things to this world. The fallen world is not God's doing, so a lot of suffering came via the free will thing. We all want God to fix it. I know that can be struggle. The false Christians who teach prosperity gospels and that God "has a wonderful plan" for your life and other nonsense, have of course complicated this issue even further. The bible says Satan is the prince of this earth. That is definite fact. That's whose running this place [for now] until God does away with it.

      Delete
  6. I'll have to read Job again. I don't think we are cursing God though. I think what is happening is that we are just pressing in harder trying to cope with the uncopeable, trying to accept the unacceptable, and trying to feel what is unfeelable. There is something about narcissism that is so untangeable. I like how Smakintosh helps us to understand that it is a spiritual deliemma. I understand exactly how you feel Q. I can relate, and be present. It feels so hurtful. Trusting in God seems so futile, yet not trusting in him, or even believing in him makes me feel like this all didn't matter, and I can't cope with that either. I guess faith that cannot be tested cannot be trusted, and I'm not saying I don't believe, I'm just like Job. I'm just not strong like Job, he might have come from a loving family, so he is better able to deal with it than I am. I was only fodder for a parasitical narcissist that took over before I was even able to make a decision to let her. This requires a whole different coping mechanism. This is where the whole thing gets darn confusing, so I'll just stop here.

    But, one more thing, sorry, even the apostles in the book of Acts, the torture, the stuff they had to go through. Ah, just give me a peaceful mind, one that is all my own, then you can torture me, I won't mind. You see its looking at other people that come from loving families, how they get out of bed, they don't seem to struggle with anything. I can't see anything worse than this, I just can't. And I can't even talk about it to a pastor or a priest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting discussion. I've gone through these questions too. How did I spin the roulette wheel and get the 1 in 5 million body that would have put me on the freak show circuit just 40 years ago AND had added to that the freak show narcissistic mother?

    I have asked God how did that all happen?

    I'm reading some book now for book club called Unbroken where this guy gets stuffing beaten out of him in WW2, japanese prisoner, lost at sea, every bad thing you can think of, but then part of me thinks well he had the Olympics and his loving family, and a stray thought went well what about the guys in the book where the airplanes crashed into the sea and died unremembered except maybe by God who don't get a book written about them? It's weird they are releasing books about WW2 now that don't sugarcoat it anymore.

    I get some strange thoughts sometimes. I chose faith because being an atheist so many years I lived in the hopeless alternative, I was realizing the world was a bit more complicated then the secular Hunger Games type people were telling me.

    The other day I dreamed I went to hell. The thought was I was not consigned to stay there though at one point in dream I am crying and asking God why I am in hell and not with Him but was not in panick yet feeling like I was supposed to be learning something. The dream scared the crap out of me. I was seeing people with vicious smiles in a bar/cafe like place, dressed beautifully but they were evil. Some people pretended to be my friends, offering me these necklaces that fell apart as I touched them. Then there were these monsterous looking people, not like extremely disabled people with souls--I would fulfill the criteria given my extreme body but I knew they were evil. Some didn't have heads. It is not fun to have dreams like that. The dream seemed to be a spiritual one warning me of evil I was surrounded by. God warning me of people? It was strange like a nightmare. I was scared, in the dream I did not want to turn into one of them and was frightened.

    I worry for my own soul and salvation too, you are right about realists paying attention. All the hurt from the narcs and more, I worry about damage to my own soul and sin. Please pray for me. This world seems to have grown so evil, sometimes I wonder how I will be able to stay striving for goodness in it. I can't do it in my own power. The Holy Spirit will have to help me. I would freak the priests and pastors out too, they don't understand me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we were spinning the wrong wheel. Sorry you had that horrible dream. I don't think its going to hell that bothers me so much, its being without God, that is the problem, for without God there is no me. I don't exist, I'm just lost in space. My existence is tied directly to him, it has been that way all my life. But feeling so scared all the time. He walked right with me through everything, but he has power, why just walk me through it?

      Sometimes I feel like God thinks mothers salvation is so important, but then when I read the bible, that is not the case at all. But don't we read that there is a falling away in the last days? I'm scared of that. I'll be praying for you, and I worry about being around other Christians for what comes out my mouth, some slip. But its ok, I'm getting through that. We get through one day at a time, I know the Holy Spirit is helping you, just like me, but he has power you know. Ok, I get a little babyish sometimes, but I wish he would just step in and fix the whole mess. But its not my timing, its his, and I understand that.

      Delete
    2. I worry more about being without God too, in hell. Like you are totally alone then because God is gone and surrounded by other wicked people in hell. When crying, in the dream, I was like saying to God why did you leave me here? Eternity without God is the ultimate punishment. Even in my worse depressions, I go talk to God, I have a different relationship, I've left the appeasement junk and have gotten real, but I am struggling with a lot of sin.

      I wonder why I feel so afraid too. I fear even death, maybe that is natural. I am afraid of the way my life is going here. I pray odd prayers to God, please don't let me die in destitution and no dignity. In the WW2 book, they say the worse thing for the war victims and prisons is to lose all human dignity. For the narc who thinks I don't care about anyone, I am tortured by the fact I can't give more. I would rather have a life where I am giving rather then being in need. They know how to kick you in the face don't they? She sees me as this rotten person. I spent an hour cooking dinner last night for husband, I do not think I am this selfish monster she makes me out to be. I was in pain and tired too.

      I believe our mothers are spiritual reprobates. I prayed for mine for years, for salvation, or repentance, and well I don't pray anymore for her and don't feel convicted to. There may be the lingering thought of I wish she would repent and become a nice person but I know it is a hopeless dream. I was hated without cause [thank you smakintosh for that video] and its not my fault. It is hard to realize the churches teach so many lies, this idea that if you are good and holy life will go well, and if your life goes badly as far as this earth is concerned that it means you are a wicked person. I believe the falling away is here and also the waxing cold of people. It's here. I can feel it when I meet someone who has not waxed cold. There is spirit and light there, and a conscience. Sadly the numbers of the other kind are rising. I got saved reading Lazarus at the gate on his mat. Maybe this life won't go so great. I have lost some dreams, but this is not eternity. Eternity matters far more. Yes the Holy Spirit can help us. I think a lot of people without God would have cracked up in our circumstances. I have to pray to God to not let this evil world crush me or make me evil too.

      Sometimes I feel like God thinks mothers salvation is so important, but then when I read the bible, that is not the case at all. But don't we read that there is a falling away in the last days? I'm scared of that. I'll be praying for you, and I worry about being around other Christians for what comes out my mouth, some slip. But its ok, I'm getting through that. We get through one day at a time, I know the Holy Spirit is helping you, just like me, but he has power you know. Ok, I get a little babyish sometimes, but I wish he would just step in and fix the whole mess. But its not my timing, its his, and I understand that.

      Delete