Translate

Friday, March 4, 2016

Refresher of Anna V.



I have a feeling this will be my most vulnerable post ever.  At least that is what I'm feeling right now. I had to think of that before typing anything else, to get that off my shoulders.

Well, I've been on this journey of discovery, and when I first started, I made it a point to read some of Anna V at least a couple of times a week.  That tapered off to nothing and just last night I started to read it again.  I have to tell you it was like it was all brand new to me.

I love how she can use bible scripture to make her points and does it so well, and never comes across as preachy to anyone.  Just the bare bones scripture, and for me this is the catalyst in growing in leaps and bounds.  I feel sad, I go there.  I feel angry, I go there.  Even when I feel confused.  And confused is a lot that I feel so much.  And I got to tell you these sneaky little buggers of the Cluster B will get you all confused if you let them.

I found out a woman I once knew is part of our quilting guild.  Not in my town, but in another, but we sometimes will all get together, at least once a year.  Now, this woman I once knew I used to work with in another time.  I can't call her the direct bully, I can't even call her an MN, but she was part and parcel of a plot set out by head narc of the group, and she played along.

Long story.  but I think you get the gist of it.  She was not someone who sticks up for anyone, just plays along.  Now I don't mind that, I don't expect anyone to stand up for me actually, but to stir the pot?  This I do mind.

She basically sat me down one day and told me that I need to learn to get along with people that I have a hard time with people skills and that basically I was stupid.  Even though I was the one that was bullied and I was perfectly content to mind my own business, but I get pulled into things and get bullied.  But somehow this is all my fault.  I've seen people, real people, not get up and not play with the narc agenda, I've seen it.  I know it is possible.

I saw this woman is with the guild and this part bugs me.  I know she likes to be perceived as this great and wonderful, sweet, caring, giving, understanding etc, etc, adnauseum.  I don't think she was a predator.  I'm sure she can be utmostly sweet at a tea party too.   Hey, whatever fits the situation, and this is the most inauthentic person I know.

Despite all of that, I went to read some of Anna V.  I happened to read that even these types people are dangerous for in the bible it says that those who don't love truth are dangerous.  They are the antithesis of truth, they are lies.  Lies pure and simple, and that is dangerous.

How come I know so much?  In my heart I know that this woman will throw you to the wolves, given a chance or sit and dine with you and discuss flower arranging patterns in a little sun bonnet too.

She hasn't even seen me at the guild yet, but I know she is with the other group, and sooner or later we will cross paths.  I know I am more angry with her than anyone of PD that I meet now. Nowadays, new narcs no problem.  One from my past is a different story.  And Anna says that narc supporters are no different than their narc counterparts, no less dangerous that is.

What will I say when I meet her?  Not sure, but I know what she will say.  She will be nice to me and act like we were friends in another life, and try to proceed with the nice protocol.  lol.  I'm sure of it.

Even those people who come online and say they are ACON's child abuse survivors.  Then they claim to be diagnosed with the dreaded Cluster B disorder.  Hey, I know they can write good and talk a good game and everything.  But when push comes to shove they are on the defense of the narcissist. I won't mention names, but I seen an ACON get ganged up on by them to defend his royal highness the head narc Sam Vakness.  I've seen it.  I read it and I was in shock.  I was too much in a fog at the time to see clearly what what going but now I know.  Reading some of Anna really helped me.  And she also helped me realize too that almost every narc has tales of woe.  That is child abuse.  Be careful.  Love you Anna Valerious, hope you don't mind me sharing some of what I learned from you, it was all like fresh stuff last night.

Kinda, well, I just had some thoughts on my heart today.  And I just feel very refreshed and renewed.

One of the new narcs I know, and I mean new as in my post awakening, that I pegged as being a narc right away.  For months.  Then just the other day, I got into a bit of a misunderstanding with one of the ladies.  I felt lost when I went to get the presses to hold down my quilt.  She moved them, and I'm afraid my voice got a little testy as to where they were.  Madam narc picked up on this.  Time for an attack.  Well, after awhile, it all seemed rather silly and some time later the narc asked, "I wonder if Joan is still mad at you."  This was about a half an hour after the scuffle, and we had already retreated into being friendly again.  Mmmm.

So yeah, ha ha.  Another one.  Well, that freaky SIL left a message in hubby's email.  This is what, barely into March and she wanted to know what HE was going to do, for THEY  were taking their holidays in August.  For this, I have my wonderful lady who leads my relationship site, but, I'm sick. Everything will have to be counter intuitive.  I will have to embrace my pain and authentically admit I'm jealous even to him if necessary, but at least admit it myself.  I am not to let him go there alone anymore, I have to use jealousy in a way that is productive.  That is, take things in hand and go there and own the situation.  That she is not in charge here.  I have to grow a spine.   So I will have to breathe through that one.  Wah, I'm not meant for this.

Its hard for me, not that I'm a wimp, but I have a lot of shit to deal with, with my own issues.  I'm afraid.  What if I take it too far?  That can happens sometimes, but its only because of jangled nerves. I'm misundertood all the time, so what difference does it make now?  Rule number one of social skills, YOU WILL MAKE MISTAKES.

It doesn't help much when I am born with a hypermobile body that can't even point straight at something and can sit like a twist tie.  This all feels so vulnerable.  I can't explain it.  Just does.  But I was always faced with someone wanting to beat me up, and that is something.

So what I wanted to talk about was this stuff all this stuff.  Am I making sense.  I just had to pour out so quickly what it was I was feeling.  When I go back and try to edit it will remove the intensity of my feelings.  Thank you for your patience.




12 comments:

  1. Funny I was thinking today that narcs are as strong as their weakest link. That they only stoop as low as the enablers let them. Does that make sense? At the end my mother could only stoop as low as my ex wife allowed her to stoop. If my mother had surrounded her self with decent people they wouldn't have allowed her to run amok. She will stoop as low as the lowest common denominator and then they can stoop no further and they run out of enabling steam. It doesn't excuse their behavior but some one should have stopped her and told her what she was doing wasn't right. But she found the lowest of the low with my ex and they just took it all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that does make sense. If they never have any support it would be down they would be going in a hurry. Its a crazy life. These narc supporters kiss narc butt then act like they are all goody goody. It makes me sick. Don't know who to trust anymore out there. I don't know what I'll say to this woman from the guild if and when we meet up again. The way I feel right now I want to do something silly like give her a big hug and call her the sweetest person ever. Announce this to everyone, act like everything is just peachy, and the minute we are alone, just call her a freak. lol. Gladys taught me that one.

    Anna V is great. Whenever I go there, I'm not so confused anymore. It is the enablers. You know I can pick out a gorilla if he was walking down the street, same way.

    Still so sorry about what happened to you. Wish you had good moral laws. Uh, yeah, but it won't happen, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Vs blog is great. I got started there and Kathy K. and was reading them for two years or something along those lines before going NC.
    I wonder if I should go back and read and see how I feel now, since things have changed, yes she is good with using the bible scriptures too.

    If you are running into a lot of narcs, I have been too. Sometimes it worries me, like something is wrong with me and I meet all these people who have reminded me of my mother. I can't stand those people who don't even have feelings enough to care to get mad, just those sickeningly sweet faces saying things like bless your heart, when they are actually pissed and ready to trounce you.

    I'm so disappointed with some many playing along with the narcs, I don't even know what to do. The narcs are always chosen over me or the good people. Along with the moral decay of society has come a cowardice decay. Of course they are never afraid, they never do anything to be afraid always "fitting in" and narc worshipping.

    Oh the flying monkeys do that all the time. On behalf of the group narc a "friend" of 4 years chose over me, she told me I was mean and selfish even as that woman ripped me to shreds. People lose families over that. They always take up for the bullies. Even on the Lipedema board I got banned on, and I did post the link in a place where some Lippies will read it, I realized the higher status person got chosen over me. Just like racists will judge on light skin color vs darker, some do the same with weight.

    There's many go along to get along fakes who may not be total narcs or even Cluster B, but they will hurt you and hurt you bad, especially among women where women are less open then men in social gatherings.

    I was thinking about this the other day having this thought, "I am afraid of some people and they hate me for really being me". What can I do? I can't stop being me or embrace lies.

    By the way one of those friends I lost, it was over Christian beliefs. That seems to be happening to me a lot lately and I know and care about people of other beliefs, I'm not beating them over the head with my Bible and I'm far from the best Christian in the world definitely not seen as one of those holy church ladies, but you can tell when some will not walk with you based on your beliefs alone.

    I've met the kind of women you are talking about. I sometimes wonder why there are so few like me and the world is overly populated with these proper social types. They always take up for the narcs. Social status counts high among their set.

    I agree about the Cluster B blog writers, if we were in group with them and a narc entered the room, they'd be in adoration while we would be yesterday's trash to them. I've seen that too many times myself too.

    Yes us ACONs have to be careful, very careful with the narcs and others who will "mirror" our abuse. I had my butt burned majorly recently by one of those. Hopefully I will get smarter as time goes on and only wasted some months and not years.

    The social stuff gets me too, all twisted in knots. I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes lately I'm doing a dividing line in my head with people are they fake or real. Do they express vulnerability. Some new definers are being set up in my head. Your post made a lot of sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend to any of the ACON's to read a little of Anna V once in a while. A commitment like taking medication. Just that we get so tangled up, like the stuff you mentioned, and it boggles my mind why this stuff happens to me. Doesn't make sense, gets confusing, and I feel strongly that Anna has some kind of posting for everything that ails us. She does not dish out happy pills, she dishes out reality pills.

      I was lost and confused and there I went, and it was like I knew all this stuff, I just was needing a refresher. There are so many narcs and their defenders, and those people I mentioned in the posting, the ones who won't play the narc game, those people are so rare, I can probably count them on one hand. So rare. Makes it hard to leave the house, wondering what is out there.

      When someone is a Cluster B, well to me its all the same Cluster B is all the crappy people we deal with, they can't be trusted. I've seen Sam Vakness get loved on, and real people get shit on. I've seen it, once I removed my blinders as life tends to overwhelm us in a fog, I know its hard.

      Social stuff is all a big game now. I know its hard to have good Christian moral standards when you are expected to behave accordingly and we don't play by the rules. I break every friggin rule out there, its like its too hard for me to behave.

      So yep, I am going to be taking an Anna V reality pill at least 2 times a week from now on. 2 postings per reading. Thanks Peeps for saying my post made sense, I was afraid it wouldn't, its hard to get this stuff out sometimes.

      Delete
    2. I highly recommend to any of the ACON's to read a little of Anna V once in a while. A commitment like taking medication. Just that we get so tangled up, like the stuff you mentioned, and it boggles my mind why this stuff happens to me. Doesn't make sense, gets confusing, and I feel strongly that Anna has some kind of posting for everything that ails us. She does not dish out happy pills, she dishes out reality pills.

      I was lost and confused and there I went, and it was like I knew all this stuff, I just was needing a refresher. There are so many narcs and their defenders, and those people I mentioned in the posting, the ones who won't play the narc game, those people are so rare, I can probably count them on one hand. So rare. Makes it hard to leave the house, wondering what is out there.

      When someone is a Cluster B, well to me its all the same Cluster B is all the crappy people we deal with, they can't be trusted. I've seen Sam Vakness get loved on, and real people get shit on. I've seen it, once I removed my blinders as life tends to overwhelm us in a fog, I know its hard.

      Social stuff is all a big game now. I know its hard to have good Christian moral standards when you are expected to behave accordingly and we don't play by the rules. I break every friggin rule out there, its like its too hard for me to behave.

      I definitely will be going over there and reading again. I need some bolstering with the latest happenings. She never sugarcoated things and I liked that. Ah your post made perfect sense to me. Glad you wrote it. Most are on the narcs side. Sometimes we don't want to leave the apt anymore, too much trouble. I do a social thing where I meet some nice people and smile and do enjoy myself to a degree, but don't want to get too close. I've been burned too much lately. I never used to be like this, used to be more confident or maybe just more clueless. LOL

      Its too hard for me to behave too, LOL, I break all the rules too. There's too many rules. Remember when I was kid, people said "Hang Loose Man" guess all that's over with. Youre right Sam V and his disciples get all the love, while good and true people get the shaft. Seen that too often. the size acceptance queens who shovel sick fat people under the carpet get all the love as they help out the population controllers. Well most of the bad rules are being mad by the narcs.

      Yeah I got to take some time and head over there and read away.

      Delete
  4. Never forget that the enablers give narcs their power.

    This thought is never too far from my mind. And enablers seem ready to go pretty low to please and adore the narcs.

    This is one reason why a full blown sociopath is probably going to be prez of the United States soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that Trump fellow, he is always on our news. Even Canada is bracing for this. Not sure why. Enablers made narcs what they are. I think of what Chris Brown did to Rianna, and the whole investigation, and I think its terrible. He was back to making music before she could. So it affected her livlihood. I know we are talking of billionaires here, but it happens to everyone, they are just a highly publicized case, the rest of us are silent.

      Delete
    2. Some of us wish we lived in Canada seriously, the USA just seems to get meaner, crazier and dumber. Something is wrong with people here and it's getting worse. More narc loving and Idiocracy was a democracy. Yeah the abusers, get top billing here. The jerks are running the show and getting away with everything. Soon we could have a sociopathic bully for prez, but Mrs. ugly Pants suits with no conscience isn't so great either.

      Delete
  5. Think I need an Anna refresher too. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. link to Anna V's site?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://narcissists-suck.blogspot.ca/2007/09/betrayal-of-bystanders.html

      Sorry anonymous, that was actually silly of me not posting the link. Sometimes I think I'm just too backwoods. And that link will take you right to the area that I was talking about, being betrayed by bystanders.

      Delete
  7. Thanks!No worries! Appreciate it!Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete